Enjoying the ocean

Saturday, January 1, 2011

DEFINITIVE LIVING

Today is a beautiful beginning to the best year thus far in my life.  The snow has melted, the temperature feels like a perfect Midwest spring day and the rain is falling...I am in a state of bliss.

I have been meditating on my word for 2011, and after much deliberation and many spiritual confirmations, my word is DEFINITIVE.  I am committing to definitive living...determining what I want, need and desire in life.  Maintaining my focus without letting the opinions of others cause my focus to waiver.  I commit to giving definitive answers to myself and others and taking control of my destiny.

I am excited to actively experience all that 2011 has to offer my daughter and me!!!

Watch out world, here I come.

1 comment:

  1. thank you for posting your dreams on my blog! Your dreams of manifesting a creatively artistic, simple and fulfilling life with your daughter is so beautiful! I'm sure it will all manifest for you!

    Love, Violette

    ReplyDelete